Thursday, August 7, 2008

National Night Out

So I've decided to do a blog my way now. Aaron nicely set up an actual website, but when I found out that I couldn't post video and it was getting hard to post pictures, we decided to call the site quits.

A couple of my friends use this site, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Here's our own version of the National Ni
ght Out this past Tuesday. We wanted to go to a small town nearby and get some free ice cream, but it was a slow evening and we decided to cook out.




We grilled some italian sausages...which slightly caught on fire.

Audrey likes to play outside a lot now...here she is playing soccer with daddy.


And then, after I said, "say cheese!", I caught her in a pic saying "no cheese mommy". Her "two-ness" is really coming out. Only a little bit until she is official!

3 comments:

Grandma McQueen said...

Can't wait to see you all again and hear Audrey call me "Ganmaw". See you next Friday! Love,

Aaron said...

Audrey is my favorite daughter.

ksjones83 said...

Welcome to blog life. I think you'll enjoy it. Get ready to be addicted. I post all the time because it's quick and easy. Anyways it looks like you had a fun time. Burnt Italian Sausages. Yummmmmmm. Audrey is so cute.